Cyclismo means cycling. These Cyclismo® socks are ready to pedal across the sports hallowed passages world-wide, be they paved, cobbled, gravel, or dirt. They are made to climb and descend the Swiss, French and Italian alps. They are at home on the steep, stone burgs of Belgium and Holland. They will help stem the vibration of rough, Northern European roads. They are of course prepared for the beautiful diversity of the America’s, too. The Cyclismo® sock is here to help celebrate the great sport of cycling.
With similar attention to detail of a hand-crafted bicycle frame, the Cyclismo® again elevates the modern cycling sock. The new Cyclismo® was first used at Italy’s Giro d’Italia. In the fastest stage ridden in the history of the Giro, the Cyclismo® crossed the line first. Fittingly, cyclists who earn their livings by racing were the first to complement the seamless feel, beautiful lines and intricate patterns of the Cyclismo®.
- AeroSpeed™ Cuff: All-new mesh pattern is tough, light, provides perfect fit and breathes well.
- Thermo°Cool™ Duoregulation: Provides superior evaporation and comfort in wider range of temperatures.
- Aireator® Mesh: The weave that lets feet breathe freely.
- Moisture wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin for a dry-feel and comfort that lasts the whole ride.
- Meta-Pad: Reduces vibration for a smoother ride.
- No feel toe seam: Ultra-clean seam is undetectable on toes and built to last.
- Compression fit: Consistent pressure around sock supports foot and feels incredible.