Winters have slowly but surely been on their way to becoming unseasonably warm. In a matter of years, some of our favorite burly winter layers have become obsolete when Old Man Winter just isn't dealing the same big blizzardy blows to us that he used to. Castelli brings to the table the new LW Bib tights as the right option for cool conditions when winter isn't harsh enough to justify breaking out your burly, softshell-paneled tights, but you still need supportive warmth that takes the chill off of your skin.
Sometimes you have to pick and choose between warmth and support, but Castelli starts this bib with the tried and true Progetto X2 Air chamois to support you from the bottom up. Multi-density foam is layered with 4-way stretch seamless fabric to create a supportive base, and variable thickness with perforated inserts to set you up for hours in the saddle. With ample sit bone support, the chamois offers you the relief you need for hours in the saddle, and excellent moisture transport to wick away sweat ensuring dry comfort on long rides.
- Lighter-weight bibtight for light winter conditions
- Thermoflex fabric for exceptional warmth, stretch and breathability
- Lower panel in Nano Light fabric for splash protection
- Progetto X2 Air seat pad for long-distance comfort
- Mesh bib straps so that you can regulate insulation with your base layers, not the bib