SuperPista Digital Floor PumpAM-PU-002-ASY-0100
This third generation Silca SuperPista combines all of the handcrafted elements which have made SuperPista the go-to pump of the ProTour for more than 30 years, with our two most mechanic and consumer requested features: a high accuracy digital gauge, and gauge readout located at the top of the barrel for easier reading.
Built more like a suspension fork than a traditional pump, the SuperPista combines a full metal shock piston design with the classic Italian leather plunger washer and German Igus linear bearings to create the highest efficiency, smoothest running SuperPista to date.
The oversized aluminum base provides more than 2x the stability of other designs while still being optimized for use with cycling shoes. The lathe turned Ash handle is a geometric copy of the SuperPista Ultimate handle and provides the ultimate in comfort and ergonomics.
A first for SILCA pumps, the SuperPista also utilizes a top-mount hose design with top mount magnetic chuck storage. This puts the chuck right at the hands of the user reducing back strain and eliminates bending over to access or store the chuck. As with the Ultimate pump, the SuperPista now comes standard with the multi-award winning HIRO chuck. This full metal chuck was originally designed for ultra-high pressure track use, but mechanics have since found that they prefer it for its compact size, adjustability, and extreme holding ability on all valve and valve extension designs.
Quick Start Guide:
- The Super Pista Digital pump is ready to use when unboxed and battery film removed.
- Determine tube valve type.
- If Schrader, unthread Hiro chuck and directly thread Schrader chuck to valve.
- If Presta, follow the “How to operate a Hiro” instructions.
- Either Manually press the power button on the display or begin pumping.
- The display will auto-on and time-out after use.
- Pressing the power button while active, changes the unit of measure.
- The “+” and “-“ buttons adjust the target pressure alert.
- If over-pressured, the display will show an error. Releasing air will reset.
- High-mount 1% accurate digital gauge with backlight, adjustable pressure alarm and adjustable pressure units
- Full-size Ash wood handle with secure carrier strap
- High-efficiency 28mm SILCA leather plunger piston design
- Brass air check-valve assembly
- Alloy barrel with plated steel piston shaft
- Long filler hose with integrated Schrader chuck.
- Hiro locking-lever Presta chuck with magnetic dock
- Rated to 220psi